1. HIV/AIDS: 4-H Ghana is working in collaboration with the following Partners to implement HIV and AIDS intervention project in some communities in Eastern Region;
- Ghana AIDS Commission – Through Socioserv, 4-H Ghana is implementing a community HIV and AIDS prevention programme in New Juaben Municipality. The project is targeting the general population through Peer Education to promote behavioral change.
- World Education Inc; This project is targeting key populations living with HIV/AIDS to empower them on address key health issues, income generating projects and stigma and discrimination issues. The project is being funded by USAID.
- FHI 360 SHARPER Project; The HIV prevention for key population (FSW’s/Non PP) in Eastern Region. The project is targeting the key populations with HIV and AIDS prevention on behavioral change to reduce new HIV infections and provide continuum of care to the affected and infected in Eastern Region of Ghana.
2. TB : Through the Stop TB Partnership grant, 4-H Ghana is working with Ghana Health Service to provide TB screening and other community programmes to some communities in Yilo Krobo District.